Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wow 2 posts in 2 days. As I sit here at my computer, little feet patter up and so sweetly ask for some orange juice. Kind words for a tired momma. It has been a long week, full of tiredness and emotions. Struggling to make all the ends meet and work. Children who feel my stress and react with bad behavior, momma's tired and does not handle it well. Sometimes its hard to do this alone. God's natural order is for 2 parents for when one falls the other can lift him up. When I fall who is there. Maybe not a physical person but God is (and my poor mom who has to listen to me cry 25o0 miles away). But I yearn for the physical embrace of a partner someone to hold me at night and hug all my fears away. But God can do that, but do I allow him to. Maybe this is my path until I decide (open my heart) that he is all I really need. My grace is sufficient for thee. Help me be open to your loving arms and not be looking for comfort from expectations.
Life is hard, but many are much worse of than I am. I have my health and the kids health we have a place to lay our heads. We have a loving Father in heaven who is watching over us, taking care of us, and ultimately building us a place for eternity that will never have any of the problems we face here on earth.

The Lord Bless us and Keep us and give us Peace. Praying for the peace that passeth all understanding.

No comments: