Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wow a month

I prayed for so much work for Mothers Day I asked everyone to pray for me. I needed the work.....bills were piling up, I was hiding from people. Monday my wholesaler leaves me a note in my flowers if you don't pay 2500 by Wed no flowers. A friend calls she also has a shop she was too busy to take the event. Could I do it. Certainly.....look God is answering my prayer and I have been praying for Mothers Day so maybe that will be a great day too. I did the event and made enough to give everyone a little money a little breathing room. Not enough to be out of trouble not enough for me to walk away feeling safe but I should ......look God provided and in a way that was easier for me to make a whole bunch of deliveries to just one place. Thank you God. He shall provide for all our needs.
Faith wains so often. Where am I to be Lord. I ask myself that so often, I do not know if God is saying stay wait or is that what I just want to hear. Lord let my heart be opened to your will not what I want your will to be
Lately I have been trying to faithfully pray for my Childrens future mates if the Lord leaves us hear that long. Do you do that ????? How amazing to pray for a help mate someone who loves the Lord ..... someone who will share that love of our amazing Saviour. I love my kids I am so grateful to have them I can not imagine my life without them. Thank you Jesus for these 2 amazing gifts and when I am tired and struggling help me to remember they are your children

No comments: