Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End of the Year

Out with the old in with the new. This has been a year, changes and more changes laughter and tears.

Filled with learning and relearning...trusting and wavering. Making a resolution will you stick with it, I make many resolutions but not in the new year's eve. Intention ... high to keep them going reality not so high but I try and I will keep trying.

If I look around I see answers to prayers, I do not even need to look far or hard, He has carried us through this year, He has never faltered, I many a times have I faltered.

I simply want to thank him. Thank you for walking with me and carrying me and being with me. I never would have made it alone. Help me to continue putting your will in front of mine. You are so much better at this.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, may I come to love you even more.

No comments: