Wednesday, December 10, 2008

today I will trust

The path that I am on is very shaky. A bridge over rough waters its only one plank width and has no rails. If I look at what I should focus on ...which is His ability to help me safely cross the bridge I will make it, if I look down I won't. Lord help me to keep my eyes focused on you. When my heart is overwhelmed lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
My heart is overwhelmed, fear is set in. I sit here and listen for a phone that is not ringing. Can I sit here and enjoy the quiet or am I going to sit here and panic. The choice is mine. The deliverance is His. Why would I even think that my way is more helpful. Let me tell you its not.

Lord hear my cry and help me to know that if your eye is on the sparrow I know you are watching over us

No comments: